incidence

Digitalblend-CL

Queen's Blade - Menace and Scepter

I have been hard at work scratch building the base of the scepter, I am almost done. After gluing the rod to the base, I added some more putty and sanded the base to shape, then I had to add a ring onto the to of the base where the crystal globe will sit. The biggest issue so far are the two misshaped ribbons that the two arms hold up, I had to spend some more time heat shaping the parts so that they fit onto the arms; I was very surprised as to how warped the ribbons were, after I test fit the arms, body and ribbons.

Other than the misshaped ribbons, the rest of the kit is a very straight forward build, it's just a matter of sanding down all of the flashes and seams.